For over 200 years, The Village has been dedicated to building a community of strong, healthy families who protect and nurture children. In 1809, this effort was established and led by a committed group of women, the Hartford Female Beneficent Society. Over the years, the Society merged with organizations such as the Hartford Orphan Asylum, Connecticut Children’s Aid Society and Children’s Services of Connecticut. Through time there have been changes in the organization’s name and services, but the commitment to assist children and families has remained constant.
Investor Since: 2017